- You haven’t brushed because the sweet angel you gave birth to screams like a banshee and runs away when you walk towards them with a brush
- They don't want a shower or a bath because ‘its my body’ mum and I don't want to wash.
- They whinge and complain and cry when you do brush and it upsets you too much
- You dread the whole brushing battle at night before bed so you concede with…. I’ll do a rough plait and hope it will be better in the morning - which it isn’t. How our kids get dreadlocked birds nest hair each morning still mystifies me!
- The tantrum and upset that Daddy brushes more softly and doesn’t hurt as much. Damn that Daddy ! Where is he right now when we are in the middle of getting ready for school or bed routine??
- Stuff it, its only pre-school. They won't care and neither do I right now. Pop in some messy but oh so cute pigtails.
Brushing Kids Hair can be a Nightmare!
- by Jen Harwood
- January 21, 2022
- 6 min read
Comments will be approved before showing up.