- You haven’t brushed because the sweet angel you gave birth to screams like a banshee and runs away when you walk towards them with a brush
- They dont want a shower or a bath because ‘its my body’ mum and I dont want to wash.
- They whinge and complain and cry when you do brush and it upsets you too much
- You dread the whole brushing battle at night before bed so you concede with…. I’ll do a rough plait and hope it will be better in the morning - which it isn’t. How our kids get dreadlocked birds nest hair each morning still mystifies me!
- The tantrum and upset that Daddy brushes more softly and doesn’t hurt as much. Damn that Daddy ! Where is he right now when we are in the middle of getting ready for school or bed routine.
- Stuff it, its only pre-school. They won't care and neither do I right now. Pop in some messy but oh so cute pigtails.
My 3 year old would never let me near her curly matted hair.......Now she lets me brush it twice a day. Amazing
I used this brush a total of 2 times before I was completely in love. I have told all my friends & family to get one ASAP. I have very long hair & this brush has made it so I don’t dread brushing my hair everyday.
Thank you Happy Hair
We absolutely love this brush! It has made brushing our daughter’s hair so much easier and pain free! Highly recommend!
I wasn’t sure on this one as there weren’t many reviews. Once we used this brush on our angry little bean (daughter - 6 years old) and she felt no pain at all, I knew I needed to add a review so everyone knows the vegan brush is as equally brilliant as the non vegan brush (with all those glowing reviews). We wanted a non animal brush, and something that would brush through the most knottiest hair in the world. My daughter’s hair will knot up after an hour of being brushed. I honestly didn’t think such a product existed. No jokes, my daughter grabs the brush now and brushes her own hair. It’s like a miracle I never knew existed. Thank you team. I will recommend the brush to everyone we know.
Very happy with the conditioner! Can't find anything like this in stores. It is pricey, however only need to use the most miniscule amount at a time so hopefully it will last for ages. Makes brushing hair after a washing an absolute dream.